1. Parenting with Choice $5.00
A short/simple how-to parenting booklet that covers the basics of parenting using Choice Language.
2. Stop the Madness! $25.00
A quick and effective guide to interrupting irresponsible behavior in any setting.
3. The Accountability Factor $30.00
How to deal with difficult people in our personal lives.
4. The Non-Dictionary of Another Usage $10.00
This book is an alphabetized list of items of language drawn from our practice. The Non-Dictionary describes how language may be used differently by persons with irresponsible thinking patterns.
5. Thinking Patterns Laminate Posters(set of 3) $15.00
Set of three 8 1/2 x 11 laminated posters. Maladaptive Thinking Patterns, Tactics To Avoid Accountability, Questions That Lead to Responsible Choices
6. Thinking Patterns Wall Posters (set of 3) $60.00
Set of three 2 x 3 foot wall posters. The Maladaptive Thinking Patterns, Tactics To Avoid Accountability, Questions That Lead to Responsible Choices
7. Alternatives Curriculum $400.00
Curriculum for university students involved in disruptive or violent incidents.
8. Boxed-in Thinking Curriculum $350.00
Curriculum that blends information and activities in order to help children develop their thinking and problem-solving skills.
9. Stepping into My Choices Curriculum $350.00
10. Boxed-in Thinking / Stepping into My Choices Package $550.00
Note: Boxed-in Thinking and Stepping into My Choices are companion curricula. This package saves $100.
11. Options Curriculum $350.00
An 18 week curriculum for those impacted by domestic abuse.
Curriculum for working with adolescents having problems anywhere along the continuum of irresponsible behavior.
12. PEGs (Parenting Education Groups) Facilitator Manual $250.00
Manual used by facilitators working with parents and guardians in group settings with a focus on developing skills to encourage better behavior of adolescents and other young people.
13. PEGs (Parenting Education Groups) Workbook $24.00
This workbook is used by parents who attend our 12 week parenting group.
14. Skills in Transition for Men Curriculum $300.00
Curriculum for skill building for men in transition for any number of reasons in their lives such as homelessness, job loss, violence, crime, substance abuse.
15. Skills in Transition for Women Curriculum $300.00
Skill building for women in transition for any number of reasons in their lives such as homelessness, job loss, violence, crime, substance abuse.
16. CHANGE Program for Men Curriculum $500.00
A curriculum for male perpetrators of domestic abuse.
17. CHANGE Program for Women Curriculum $500.00
A curriculum for female perpetrators of domestic abuse.
18. Responsible Choices Curriculum $325.00
Curriculum for Repeat Offenders (Adult or Adolescent versions)
19. DVD - Language Choice Therapy: Building Cooperation in the Classroom and in Schools $29.95
Are you disciplining more and teaching less? This award-winning training DVD and companion workbook is designed to help teachers be more effective in the classroom by teaching new skills for working with all students, including hostile and/or resistant students.Language Choice Therapy is powerful and simple and can have enormous effects on children and your classroom. DVD and 1 workbook $29.95; 1 workbook alone $5.00. Special rates are given for quantity. Please contact 828-299-8966 or email@example.com